Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Moms ...

I want to wish all the mommies out there, especially MY MOTHER, a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Photobucket


And, in honor of it being Mother’s Day, I thought I would post my favorite TV and Movie moms. Now, we all know that any category we come up with for TV moms – sexiest, smartest, coolest, most all-around awesomest – would be Lorelai Gilmore. So, in fairness we will exclude her and go with TV mom’s from back in the day. As in TV Mom’s that I grew up watching.

Marion Cunningham (Marion Ross) Happy Days…
Photobucket

Florida Evans (Ester Rolle) Good Times…
Photobucket

Miss Ellie Ewing (Barbara Bel Geddes) Dallas…
Photobucket

Elyse Keaton (Meredith Baxter) Family Ties…
Photobucket

Ann Romano (Bonnie Franklin) One Day at a Time...
Photobucket



And now the Movie Moms. These weren’t necessarily mom’s from back in the day. Just five awesome moms.

Mrs. Parker (Melinda Dillon) A Christmas Story…
Photobucket

Sara Conner (Linda Hamilton) Terminator 2: Judgment Day…
Photobucket

Mrs. Gump (Sally Field) Forrest Gump…
Photobucket

Leslie Benedict (Elizabeth Taylor) Giant…
Photobucket

Carol Connelly (Helen Hunt) As Good as it Gets…
Photobucket


Obviously there are lots and lots of other great moms from TV and the movies. Who are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment